Another year, another festival. From the pandemics, we kept the possiblity to watch movies online.
But we also went back to the theatres and even manage to see movie together with friends – Regina, Viviana, Katti, Frédéric, Maite and Mattias this year!
- Les passagers de la nuit (Passagerare i natten) by Mikhaël Hers 🇫🇷 📺
- The Eternal Daughter by Joanna Hogg 🇬🇧
- This is cinema! session and Triangle of Sadness by Ruben Östlund 🇸🇪
- No Bears directed by Jafar Panahi 🇮🇷
- Startsladden (a selection of swedish shorts) 🇸🇪
- L’Immensità by Emanuele Crialese 🇮🇹 📺
- Hélène & Mathieu by Emily Atef 🇫🇷🇩🇪🇳🇴 📺
- Alam by Firas Khoury 🇵🇸 📺
- Women Talking by Sarrah Polley 🇺🇸
- Fumer fait tousser (Rökning orsakar hosta) by Quentin Dupieux 🇫🇷
- The Ordinaries by Sophie Linnenbaum 🇩🇪
- Driving Mum (Á Ferð með Mömmu) by Hilmar Oddsson 🇮🇸 📺
- EO by Jerzy Skolimowski 🇵🇱
- Une belle course (Madeleine och taxichauffören) by Christian Carion 🇫🇷 📺
📺-icon means I saw the film online.
Movies were a donkey gets hurt by people: EO and Triangle of Sadness
Movies were an old women is sitting in a back of car during the whole film: Driving Mum and Une belle course
Movies with old/dead mothers: The Eternal Daughter and Driving Mum
There is a shot at this exact same place in Paris 15ème in 2 movies: Les passagers de la nuit and Une belle course.